Access Protocols by Array
Minimum Permissions for Storage Array Autodiscovery
Follow the steps in the sections below to set up users or roles with minimum read-only permissions that you can use when you create storage array autodiscovery jobs.
- Log into the IBM V7000 Management Console.
- Click on Access → Users Panel.
- Click on Create Group.
- Select one of the role from the available roles:
Select the minimum Monitor role.
- Click Finish and save the Group.
- Create a new User and add the User to the Group.