Getting started with Device42
The section discusses steps for getting started with the Device42 appliance.
Check out our Getting Started with Device42 videos here to learn to set up a remote collector (RC), Windows Discovery Service (WDS), & Run your first discovery – all in under 5 minutes!
Looking for a quick overview? — Start with our Device42 Overview Tutorial — click here!.
Looking for something else? — Browse popular introductory topics in the list below!
- Amazon Web Services – Installation
- Citrix Xen Server – Installation
- D42 Netflow Collector – Install as Service
- Microsoft Azure – Installation
- Microsoft HyperV – Installation
- Virtual Box – Installation
- Getting Started On A Mac
- Getting Started On A PC
- Remote Collector (RC) Installation
- vCenter Server – Installation
- VMware Player – Installation
- Windows Discovery Service Installation
- Xen or KVM using virt-manager – Installation
- Xen/KVM – Import disk Alternate Install
- Getting Started with Auto-Discovery
- Importing Data from Existing Spreadsheets
- Advanced Search Feature
- Arrange and Save List Page Column Layout
- Basic Navigation Tips for Adding/Editing
- Home Page Widgets and Global Search
- Language Selection