You can generate a Devices42 AWS Migration Evaluator report from Device42’s predefined reports and upload the report to the AWS Migration Evaluator portal. Follow the steps below.
Note: AWS Migration Evaluator was formerly TSO Logic.
- Select Reports > Advanced Reporting > Pre-Defined Reports > Integrations > Total Cost of Ownership.
- Select TSO Logic — or AWS Migration Evaluator depending on your version of Device42 — and then click XLS. This will generate and download a report.
After you download the Device42 report, upload it to the AWS Migration Evaluator console at https://aws.amazon.com/migration-evaluator/. You must have already signed up with AWS Migration Evaluator (go to https://console.tsologic.com to sign up).
Before you upload the Device42 report, you may want to open and edit the .XLSX file to:
- Redact any information you do not to share with AWS.
- Open the Assets tab in the spreadsheet to add tags to the Environment, Application, Department, etc., columns.
Note: In this example, the Device42 report is named TSO Logic.xlsx.
- In the Migration Evaluator console, select Discover > Self Reported Files, and then click Upload.
- Select your Device42 report file, and click Upload.
- To learn more about Migration Evaluator and view a sample business case report, please visit https://aws.amazon.com/migration-evaluator/resources/.