Device - Other Tab
The Other Tab includes:
- Device URLs - see below
- Ports in PDU - see below
- Patch Panel Ports - see below
- Device direct connection - see below
- Custom Key / Values - create and store custom attributes
- File Attachments - attach files associated to this device
- Power Monitoring - see below
Device URLs enable you to create links associated to the device.
The following variables can be used:
= device name
= serial number associated with this device
= asset number associated with this device
See also - How to video adding links and other URLs
Ports in PDU
If this device has associated PDU ports, the ports would be shown here.
See also - PDU Overview
Patch Panel ports
Patch panel ports associated with this device shown here.
See also - managing patch panels in Device42
Device Direct Connection
Switch ports that have been manually associated to this device shown here. This is typically only done when not using auto discovery and the mac/device/port correlation is not captured automatically.
See also - managing switch ports in Device42